- Kills 99.9% of germs in 15 seconds
- Eco-friendly formula cleans 600 hands per bottle
- Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, Certified Cruelty-Free, and fragrance-free
- Fast-drying, non-sticky, mess-free foam that leaves skin feeling silky soft
- No parabens, sulfates, triclosan, animal by-products, phthalates, phosphates, synthetic perfumes, or dyes
Keep germs at bay with Puracy Natural Foaming Hand Sanitizer. The alcohol-free, non-toxic formula kills 99.9% of common household germs in 15 seconds. Benzalkonium chloride is the natural antimicrobial ingredient used in place of alcohol in other hand sanitizers. The eco-friendly germ-killing alternative is non-flammable and less drying to skin, and doesn't stain clothing or other fabrics. Alcohol gel hand sanitizers can actually become less effective over time by removing protective natural skin oils and trapping dead skin cells, leading to dirtier skin after use, rather than cleaner, according to studies published in the AORN Journal. Made in the U.S. by our team of Ph.D. chemists, our plant-based foaming hand sanitizer cleans messy hands on the move while moisturizing the skin and avoiding a mess. It's gentle, yet powerful, formula is safe enough to use on babies' hands and effective enough for any adult to trust.
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Dihydroxyethyl Cocamine Oxide, Glycereth-17 Cocoate, Citric Acid