- Fourth-generation reformulation is the #1 customer-rated dish soap on Amazon thanks to its rebalanced natural fragrance and thicker formula.
- Works great on: ceramic, crystal, glass, plastic, baby bottles, porcelain, metals, jewelry, patio furniture, toys, rubber, and any surface that's safe for premium soap.
- Developed by doctors, trusted by families everywhere.
- Each bottle tackles 160 sinks full of dishes per bottle.
- No sulfates (e.g. SLS, SLES), triclosan, parabens, phosphates, MEA, DEA, TEA, animal by-products, petrochemicals, dyes, or caustics
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, vegan, and biodegradable
- Our proprietary blend of coconut-based cleansers cuts through grease and food to provide a deep clean.
- Vegetable-based moisturizers naturally soften skin while Himalayan pink sea salt restores balance.
- Safe for gray water and septic systems
- Never tested on animals and Certified Cruelty Free
- 99.41% natural
Puracy Dish Soap is a grease-cutting, skin-nourishing natural dishwashing liquid. These renewable and biodegradable ingredients were carefully chosen and developed into a premium solution that's plant-based, child-safe, pet-safe, hypoallergenic, and extremely effective.
This concentrated formula requires only a teaspoon to do a sink full of dishes. Our dish soap is tough enough for pots and pans and gentle enough to wash your hands.
- Apply a small amount of Puracy Dish Soap to a wet sponge, dish brush, or directly on dirty surfaces. Massage to create a rich lather and rinse with fresh water.
- For stubborn messes, soak the surface in a solution equivalent to 1 ounce of soap per 3 gallons of water. Clean as normal.
- dish soap
- green tea
Best dish soap and best value!
Planning to use this stuff forever! I bought the 48oz refill and it has lasted forever! It smells so good and works great. I love that I've found a cost-effective soap that is free of toxic junk. Highly recommend!
Received damaged product.
Disappointed with my order. 1/2 of it wasn’t delivered (ran out of product), the other half was delivered damaged, and still has not been resolved.
We have been using Puracy products for over 3 years. The Natural dish soap works better then the usual name brands. A little goes a long way. We also use the Puracy dishwasher pods.
Non Irritating And THAT'S a GOOD THING!
Great product will purchase again
Shipment Arrives Leaking Products
I absolutely love the Puracy products BUT I had two shipments arrive with the box soaked in products, leaking everywhere and dispensers broke. The company immediately sent email letting me know they’re sending more. Then those arrived in the same condition.. so bad USPS had placed the boxes in plastic bags!
Clean & Green
I love Puracy products!! They smell good, get things clean and are environmentally friendly. Who could ask for more? Thanks, Puracy--you sure are swell <3
Doesn't suds much but it's probably not supposed to. Cleans dishes just fine. If it is truly better for the earth then that was my purpose of purchasing.
This dish soap is the best. Its a little on the thicker side, but I love that it actually cleans. I don't love that the label keeps coming off of the bottle from my touching it with we hands. But that won't stop me from purchasing again
Non toxic and effective!
Haven't started using yet, but I can't wait!!