For those who hate new clothes becoming play clothes after one use.
- For those who hate new clothes becoming play clothes after one use.
- Perfect Laundry: Guaranteed to safely remove all clothing stains and odors. whether the stain was made 3 minutes ago or 3 years ago.
- All Stain & Odor Sources: Eliminates grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, red wine, cosmetics, dairy, avocado, turmeric, watermelon, pee, poop, vomit, grease, deodorant, dead skin, pet accidents, and more.
- All Water-Safe Fabrics: Thoroughly cleans clothing, linens, carpets, mattresses, couches, floor mats, dress shirts, fitness gear, denim, delicates, bedding, car seats, cloth diapers and all other washable fabrics.
- Only Pure Ingredients: No sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), phosphates, bleach, peroxide, brighteners, salicylates, parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products (cruelty-free), perfumes, or dyes.
- 98.95% from Mother Nature: Powered by All 6 plant-powered enzymes and vegetable-based cleansers
- Pure Love Guarantee: Puracy is passionate about creating products that clean up life's inevitable messes. Your happiness matters to us, so if you aren't satisfied with any of your products, contact us directly. We'll refund 100% of your purchase, no matter when you purchased it.
- Available in 4 oz Travel Bottle (125 uses), 16 oz Spray Bottle (500 uses), and 48 oz Refill Pouch (1500 uses)
- Free & Clear
Stains are just a bummer. There is no other word to describe them. That little bit of guacamole that slid off the chip before you could catch it. The coffee stain because you tried to walk and drink at the same time. The stuff on your kid’s clothes and you have no idea what that stuff actually is...Stains are a bummer. But they do not have to be a problem…
Color-safe and non-caustic, Puracy Stain Remover was specifically developed to remove all stains, nasty odors, and mysterious blemishes from all types of fabrics.
Crafted by a team of biochemists and cleaning specialists who strive to create safe and effective plant-powered products for everyone, the 6 plant-based enzymes contribute to a 98.95% natural formula. Available in a convenient 4-ounce travel size, 16-ounce spray bottle, and the best value - a 48-ounce refill pouch.
Each pouch contains enough concentrated stain-fighting power to eradicate over 1500 stains. In fact, this is the only stain remover you will ever need. No more throwing pillows over food stains, no more t-shirts becoming rags, and no more good clothes becoming play clothes.
Free & Clear
Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Propanediol (Plant-based preservative), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer)
- FOR STAINS LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- FOR STAINS MORE THAN 24 HOURS OLD: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water, saturate a clean cloth with the water. Gently wring, then press into the stain, moving back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the natural stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Always test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.
Tips & Tricks
- For the worst stains imaginable, spray the affected area thoroughly, agitate the area with a Puracy Stain Brush, and let it soak for at least 8 hours before laundering. The longer you wait, the more time these stain-fighting enzymes have to penetrate deep within the fibers.
- Consider making stain removal part of your daily routine. At the end of the day, take a few seconds to spot-treat clothing stains before tossing into the hamper. When the clothes are washed later that week, the stain remover enzymes will have already done their job and your clothing will come out free from any blemishes.
- For wool & silk, don’t let the stain remover sit for more than 1 hour. If the stain persists, however, consider an additional treatment.
For those who hate stains, harsh chemicals, and more stains.
The go-to product for “uh-oh” moments
Our cleaning expert co-founder, Sean Busch, partnered with a decorated Ph.D. Chemist from MIT to create this 6-enzyme stain remover solution. Their goal was to create the only stain removing solution you needed in your laundry arsenal. Together, they created an overengineered formula that competing stain removers have never gotten close to. Best of all, it is 98.95% plant-based and not harmful to any fabrics, when used per directions.
This stain remover is the BEST! Better than the harsh brands. It got blood out of a towel immediately without having to soak. I haven't yet found a stain that it hasn't worked on.
I love this. It is LITERALLY the only thing I've used that has been able to remove mulberry stains from fabric and I wasn't even trying to remove them. One use and GONE! Incredible!
It truly does wonders for my kids' clothes! I can't think of a stain it hasn't gotten out! I treat my childrens' clothes as investments so I can pass them down. No stains here!
98.95% from Mother Nature
Contains All 6 Stain-Fighting Enzymes
Safe for All Fabrics
Works like magic the first time.
Gentle on fabrics, unlocks tough stains, destroys laundry odors
No stain is safe – and your fabrics will look like new. Color-safe and non-caustic, Puracy Natural Stain Remover was specifically developed to remove unsightly stains, nasty odors, and discolorations from all types of fabrics.
These tough, plant-derived surfactants and enzymes dislodge (then eradicate) even the most stubborn of stains from the very first moment of application.
Works anytime on anything
If your clothes, workout gear, or favorite blouse can get wet, then it’s safe to use this stain remover spray on it. And no more scrambling for towels and club soda: Even older spills are no match for this powerful enzyme stain remover.
So if you drop Tex-Mex on your dress shirt at noon and can’t treat it until 9pm… the following week? Don’t sweat it. Just spray the stain, let it soak for 15 minutes (or more), and wash it clean. It’s “nacho” stain anymore.
These tough plant-based cleaners eradicate stains from the most infamous of stain-causing ingredients, from A to Z: armpit stains, berries, coffee, dirt, grass, lipstick, makeup, oil, pet accidents, tomato sauce, wine, za'atar, and hundreds of others.
* See the directions for use.
Use less, save more outfits
You don’t need multiple products to save your favorite outfits: Each 16oz bottle contains enough concentrated stain-fighting power to eradicate over 500 stains.
That’s not only an incredible savings per ounce compared to others out there, but it’s a more effective stain remover. You use less and save more.
Have a particularly messy household with multiple kids or muddy pets? Our 48oz refill pouch tackles 1,500 stains. That saves you considerable money and uses way less plastic & energy -- especially when you reuse your bottle to lower your carbon footprint.
Powered by powerful plant enzymes.
An enzyme for every messy occasion
Plant-based enzymes aren’t some fancy-sounding marketing term. They’re the Earth’s naturally-occurring stain & odor removers. Think of it this way: Every kind of stain is a lock, and for every lock, a key can open it. With all six plant enzymes, Puracy Stain Remover is the skeleton key for all stains.
Enzymes go to work directly targeting each stain and won’t cause bleaching, color fading, or harm to your fabrics. Each enzyme was carefully selected to act as the right tool for the job at hand.
Works on starches found in tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, chocolate, baby food
Works on plant material found in fruit, red wine, watermelon, berries
Works on fats & oils found in lipstick, grease, sweat, dressings
Works on proteins found in grass, blood, meat, eggs, baby formula
Works on thickeners found in ice cream, soup, cosmetics
General purpose cleaner for mud, dirt, dust, & moreSix stain-removing plant enzymes. Nothing else is close.
No more “SemiClean”
In head-to-head comparisons, oxygen bleach (e.g. sodium perborate, sodium percarbonate, hydrogen peroxide) was no match for Puracy Stain Remover.
Oxygen bleach simply doesn’t remove all evidence of the different stains. And because it’s indifferent to the source of each stain, you wind up using more product to do the same job. Plus, it can lead to fading and general wearing of fabrics. Not very fantastic.
No Bad Stuff
Recyclable & Refillable Packaging
98.95% from Mother Nature
Developed by a Cleaning Expert & Ph.D. Chemist
#1 Best Selling Puracy Product Formula
4.8 Star Average Rating
Puracy Natural Laundry Stain Remover - 16oz & 48oz Bundle
Works so well!!
Great product I feel good about using especially cause it works!! Thank you for creating and sharing this product!