For those who know children will leave their mark on the world
- Guaranteed to safely remove all clothing stains and odors.
- Whether the stain was made 3 minutes ago or 3 years ago, prepare to be the superhero of your home.
- Completely eliminates berries, milk, baby formula, #1 & #2, egg, avocado, blood, oil, tomato sauce, watermelon, mud, and hundreds of other stains and odors
- Effective on clothing, bibs, bedding, blankets, burp cloths, stuffed animals, swaddles, car seats, cloth diapers, delicates and other washable fabrics
- No Overly Aggressive Ingredients: No sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), gluten, allergens, chlorine bleach, petrochemicals, animal by-products, dyes, perfumes, or other harsh ingredients
- Pure Love Guarantee: Puracy is passionate about creating the best hypoallergenic, cruelty-free products. Your happiness matters to us. So, if you aren't satisfied with any of our products, let us know: We'll refund 100% of your purchase, no questions asked.
- 98.95% Natural
Babies are stain makers, from every end. What goes in will come out on whatever they are wearing. Or on what you are wearing. Or your couch. Or your rug. Or in your car. And if you have more than one child…it’s just a never-ending cycle of “stainage.”
Children will leave their mark. Well, not to worry…marks, stains, blobs, crayons, strawberries, pizza: we have a plant-powered way of getting everything out. It’s an organic parenthood magic potion.
Six plant-based enzymes unlock and eliminate hundreds of stain and odor sources while still being safe enough to use on all fabrics. No more throwing away stained clothing! No more throw pillows hiding stained sofas.
Puracy Baby Stain Remover is crafted by a team of biochemists and cleaning specialists who strive to create safe and effective plant-based products for everyone.
Free & Clear
Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Propanediol (Plant-based preservative), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer)
- NORMAL USE: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- TOUGH STAINS: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "Normal Use" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water then saturate a clean cloth with the water, gently wring, then press into the stain and move back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Safe to use around children and pets when applied as directed.
- Safe to use on any washable fabric.
- Please test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.
Natural Baby Stain Remover
This stuff works!
- stain remover
Great stain remover
So far this has done a really great job removing stains! I'm excited to see how it does on baby stains once my next baby is born. My only complaint is that it doesn't spray out of the travel size bottle well. The other size isn't in stock so I haven't been able to test that one out yet.
The best stain remover!
This stuff is amazing! It gets so many stains out!
I have not received my order.
Hi! Thanks for leaving an honest review. Our apologies for the mishap. While checking your information through our system, we're happy to let you know that our team has rectified the issue for you. Please do not hesitate to send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you encounter any issues. Best, John Puracy Customer Experience
Wouldn’t know, never received it
I’ve contacted Puracy and still have not heard a word about my order. I ordered 3 products weeks ago and have only received one. It would be great if someone would respond to my request for help.
Hi! Thanks for leaving an honest review. Our apologies for the mishap. May we request to send an email to email@example.com so we can rectify the issue for you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, John Puracy Customer Experience
Best stain remover!
rescuer to all stains!
works like a DREAM on my baby girls clothes! everything was getting stained and this has helped a ton!
Amazing Customer Service!
I ordered the double pack of 16oz stain remover and only one of them came in the mail. I reached out to customer service and they corrected the issue immediately. Very happy with this business and their products!
we are on the 3rd bottle of this stain remover
The best one we've tried. we have a new baby and get stains all the time and this product gets rid of them in no time.
The best stain remover!!
Gets out any stain my toddler and baby get in their clothes. Even dried stains on delicate bamboo fabric
It has removed tough stains from all baby’s clothes! Great product!