- Developed by doctors for sensitive skin and allergy sufferers
- Market-leading 10x concentration reduces waste by over 80%
- 96 loads per 24 ounce bottle
- The first ingredient isn't water, unlike other detergents
- Pump top eliminates measuring and spilling
- Quadruple plant-based enzyme formula safely removes stains and odors, leaving clothes naturally soft and fresh
- Zinc Ricinoleate adds an extra element of odor elimination
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), sodium coco sulfate (SCS), petrochemicals, sulfates, caustics, phosphates, animal by-products, dyes, chlorine, allergens, or optical brighteners
- Never tested on animals; Certified Cruelty Free
- Safe for gray water and septic systems
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- The original hand-drawn artwork on this bottle helps support local artists
- 99.5% Natural
Puracy Natural 10x Liquid Laundry Detergent is the most concentrated laundry detergent on the market. Using plant-based enzymes and natural cleansers, this high efficiency formula requires just ¼ ounce per load, which reduces waste by more than 80%. The biodegradable elements were carefully chosen and developed into a premium cleanser by Puracy, a trusted source for natural and organic, plant-based, child and pet safe, hypoallergenic, and effective household essentials. Developed by doctors for those with sensitive skin, the head-to-head tests have proven our proprietary blend of plant-based enzymes and natural minerals can clean as well as the synthetic brands, all while being a gentle and renewable solution. Our 10x formula will quickly dislodge stains, eliminate odors, remove residue, and leave your laundry naturally soft and fresh.
C12-C15 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable-Based Cleanser), Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil-Based Cleanser), Vegetable Glycerin (Plant-Based Softener), C10-C16 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Lauramine Oxide (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Sodium Borate (Natural Mineral Cleanser), Protease (Plant-Based Enzyme), Amylase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Lipase (Plant-Based Enzyme), Zinc Ricinoleate (Mineral-Based Odor Remover), Glyceryl Oleate (Plant-Based Softener), Carboxy Inulin (Plant-Based Softener), Calcium Chloride (Natural Mineral Stabilizer), Citric Acid (Plant-Based Softener), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Softener), Propanediol (Natural Preservative), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative)
- Use 1 pump for Small Loads in HE Washers
- Use 2 pumps for Regular/Large Loads in HE Washers and Small Loads in Standard Washers
- Use 4 pumps for Regular/Large Loads in Standard Washers
- For tough stains, apply detergent directly to the stain, rub in, and wash normally
Care and Caution:
Please keep out of reach from children and pets.
How do I get the pump to work?
1) Screw the pump onto the bottle, hand-turning the collar to the right (clockwise) as tight as you can. It is very important that it is screwed on tight as this allows the “beak” to unlock.
2) Holding the collar and lower base of the pump with one hand and the “beak” with the other, turn the “beak” to the left (counterclockwise).
3) You will feel the “beak” begin to unscrew. After a couple turns, it will pop up and be ready to use.
Is this safe to use in top load and front-load washing machines?
Yes. Front load machines require 1/4 oz. per load (2 pumps), and top load machines require 1/2 oz. per load (4 pumps).
Can I use this on dark clothes?
Yes. We recommend using cold tap water on a gentle cycle and turning dark laundry inside out.
Can I use this on delicate garments and denim?
Yes. We have successfully tested the 10x liquid detergent on silk, premium denim, wool, microfiber, and other fine fabrics. Always follow manufacturer's instructions for the garment you intend to clean.