Lab tested to successfully the Aedes aegypti for at least 2 hours
- Not watered down or diluted; contains 99.9% Active Ingredients (most out of any natural insect repellent) made from natural essential oils and botanical extracts
- 100% DEET-free botanical blend is safe, well tolerated, and environmentally friendly
- Peppermint, Geranium, Lemongrass, and Vanilla produce an aroma which people love and insects hate
- Non-greasy liquid feels light and fresh on skin
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- NO sulfates, triclosan, formaldehyde, parabens, phosphates, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, TEA, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, chlorine, dyes, or caustics
- Safe for greywater and septic systems
- Never tested on animals
- The original hand-drawn artwork on this bottle helps support local artists
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
Puracy Natural Bug Spray is a potent blend of essential oils and plant extracts which have been scientifically proven to repel the most common mosquito for hours. This proprietary blend is the result of more than 12 months of Research & Development. The goal was to create a DEET-free, natural formula which worked as well as synthetic blends, was not oily feeling, and had a pleasant aroma. Given that citronella is such an overwhelming (yet effective) natural deterrent, we utilized geranium, peppermint, vanilla, and other essential oils to provide a very pleasant. aroma. The food-grade, plant and mineral-based ingredients were carefully chosen and developed into a premium solution by Puracy, a trusted source for natural and organic, plant-based, child & pet safe, hypoallergenic, and effective household essentials. The proprietary blend of renewable ingredients is family friendly and free from harsh chemicals and fumes.
ACTIVE: Soybean Oil (90.0%), Geraniol (4.4%), Lemongrass Oil (3.0%), Geranium Oil (1.8%), Peppermint Oil (0.2%), Citronella Oil (0.1%); INERT: Vanillin (0.5%)
External use only. Shake well. Spray on all exposed skin and rub in thoroughly (very important). When applying to your face or on a child, spray onto your hands and gently apply. Do not apply to children's hands. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. Consult a physician before applying on children under 6 months. Reapply every two hours or as necessary.
- Prevention: Direct eye contact may cause irritation; do not get in eyes. May cause skin irritation or allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause respiratory irritation if inhaled; avoid breathing spray/mist. Response: Eye Exposure: Remove contact lenses, if present. Immediately rinse eyes with a gentle stream of water for 10-15 minutes. Skin Exposure: Discontinue use and wash with soap and water. Oral Exposure: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth and drink plenty of water. Inhalation Exposure: Discontinue use and seek fresh air. In all cases, if symptoms persist, call a physician or 1-800-222-1222 for emergency medical treatment information.