For those who hate throwing out new clothes and turning sofa cushions over
- The most powerful clothing stain removal product available, guaranteed
- Powered by ALL SIX plant-based enzymes = 99%+ stains are gone
- Developed by doctors, trusted by families everywhere
- Proprietary blend of plant-based cleansers safely remove grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, tomato sauce, cosmetics, pet accidents, dirt, and hundreds of other stains and odors
- Eco-friendly solution pretreats over 500 stains per bottle
- Color-safe formula works great on clothing, linens, carpets, floor mats, car seats, cloth diapers, and other washable fabrics
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- NO sulfates (e.g. SLS, SLES) phosphates, animal by-products, chlorine, bleach, dyes, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, caustics, or optical brighteners
- Biodegradable formula is safe for the environment, gray water, and septic systems
- Never tested on animals and Certified Cruelty Free
- Free & Clear
- 98.95% Natural
Stains are just a bummer. There is no other word to describe them. That little bit of guacamole that slid off the chip before you could catch it. The coffee stain because you tried to walk and drink at the same time. The stuff on your kid’s clothes and you have no idea what that stuff actually is...Stains are a bummer. But they do not have to be a problem…
Color-safe and non-caustic, Puracy Stain Remover was specifically developed to remove all stains, nasty odors, and mysterious blemishes from all types of fabrics.
Crafted by a team of biochemists and cleaning specialists who strive to create safe and effective plant-powered products for everyone, the 6 plant-based enzymes contribute to a 98.95% natural formula.
Each bottle contains enough concentrated stain-fighting power to eradicate over 500 stains. In fact, this is the only stain remover you will ever need. No more throwing pillows over food stains, no more t-shirts becoming rags, and no more good clothes becoming play clothes.
Free & Clear
Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Propanediol (Plant-based preservative), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer)
- NORMAL USE: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- TOUGH STAINS: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "Normal Use" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water, saturate a clean cloth with the water. Gently wring, then press into the stain, moving back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the natural stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Always test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.
Tips & Tricks
- For the worst stains imaginable, spray the affected area thoroughly, agitate the area with a soft-bristled brush, and let it soak for 8 hours before laundering. The longer you wait, the more time these stain-fighting enzymes have to penetrate deep within the fibers.
- Consider making stain removal part of your daily routine. When kids settle in to sleep, take a few seconds to spot-treat clothing stains. When clothes are popped into the washing machine later that week, the stains will be gone.
- For wool & silk, don’t let the stain remover sit for more than 1 hour. If the stain persists, however, consider an additional treatment.
The best natural stain remover for impossible stains.
The go-to product for “uh-oh” moments
No more "oh no." We’ve partnered with some of the nation’s leading doctors, laundry experts, & green chemists to create the best natural stain remover in existence. Seriously. With six stain-dissolving, odor-zapping, plant-based enzymes, even the worst stains are lifted quickly & easily.
This stain remover is the BEST! Better than the harsh brands. It got blood out of a towel immediately without having to soak. I haven't yet found a stain that it hasn't worked on.
I love this. It is LITERALLY the only thing I've used that has been able to remove mulberry stains from fabric and I wasn't even trying to remove them. One use and GONE! Incredible!
It truly does wonders for my kids' clothes! I can't think of a stain it hasn't gotten out! I treat my childrens' clothes as investments so I can pass them down. No stains here!
Works like magic the first time.
Gentle on fabrics, dissolves tough stains
No stain is safe – and your fabrics will look like new. Color-safe and non-caustic, Puracy Natural Stain Remover was specifically developed to remove unsightly stains, nasty odors, and discolorations from all types of fabrics.
These tough, plant-derived surfactants and enzymes dislodge (then eradicate) even the most stubborn of stains from the very first moment of application.
Works anytime on anything
If your clothes, carpets, or upholstery can get wet, then it’s safe to use this natural stain remover on it. And no more scrambling for towels and club soda: Even older spills are no match for this powerful enzyme stain remover.
So if you drop Tex-Mex on your dress shirt at noon and can’t treat it until 9pm… the following week? Don’t sweat it. Just spray the stain, let it soak for 15 minutes (or more), and wash it clean. It’s “nacho” stain anymore.
These tough plant-based cleaners eradicate stains from the most infamous of stain-causing ingredients, from A to Z: armpit stains, berries, coffee, dirt, grass, lipstick, makeup, oil, pet accidents, tomato sauce, wine, and hundreds of others.
* See the directions for use.
Use less, save more outfits
You don’t need multiple products to save your favorite outfits: Each 16oz bottle contains enough concentrated stain-fighting power to eradicate over 500 stains.
That’s not only an incredible savings per ounce compared to others out there, but it’s a more effective stain remover. You use less and save more.
Have a particularly messy household with multiple kids or muddy pets? Our 48oz refill pouch tackles 1,500 stains. That saves you considerable money and uses way less plastic & energy -- especially when you reuse your bottle to lower your carbon footprint.
Powered by powerful plant enzymes.
An enzyme for every messy occasion
Plant-based enzymes aren’t some fancy-sounding marketing term. They’re the Earth’s naturally-occurring stain & odor removers. Think of it this way: Every kind of stain is a lock, and for every lock, a key can open it. With all six plant enzymes, Puracy Natural Stain Remover is the skeleton key for all stains.
Enzymes go to work directly targeting each stain and won’t cause bleaching, color fading, or harm to your fabrics. Each enzyme was carefully selected to act as the right tool for the job at hand.
Works on starches found in tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, chocolate, baby food
Works on plant material found in fruit, red wine, watermelon, berries
Works on fats & oils found in lipstick, grease, sweat, dressings
Works on proteins found in grass, blood, meat, eggs, baby formula
Works on thickeners found in ice cream, soup, cosmetics
General purpose cleaner for mud, dirt, dust, & moreSix stain-removing plant enzymes. Nothing else is close.
No more “SemiClean”
In head-to-head comparisons, oxygen bleach (e.g. sodium perborate, sodium percarbonate, hydrogen peroxide) was no match for Puracy Stain Remover.
Oxygen bleach simply doesn’t remove all evidence of the different stains. And because it’s indifferent to the source of each stain, you wind up using more product to do the same job. Plus, it can lead to fading and general wearing of fabrics. Not very fantastic.
No Bad Stuff
Made by Doctors
#1 Best seller
Rated 5 stars
Laundry Stain Remover
- stain remover
Product is great bot packaging sucks had to return 3 to Amazon because tops weren’t on tight and the solution spilled over everything else in the box. The last replacement bottle leaked but not as bad.
Hate Going to the Laundromat
I like the fact that I can pre-treat stains and Puracy works on them, even if I can’t get to the Laundromat for a day or so!
Very pleased with the product.
Laundry stain remover.
This stain remover is the best! And even got spray paint out of a shirt I was wearing. That was unexpected.
Love this stain remover!
This stuff is awesome! I used to use Shout all the time and this works way better than that and is better for us!
Great stain remover, poor packaging for shipping
This is the best stain remover I've ever used! I started using it after seeing how it removed stains from my granddaughter's outfits. However, the bottle arrives in a plastic bag with the sprayer attached. Twice I've received the package with a leaking bottle. My suggestion to the company is to ship with a closed cap and enclose the sprayer separately. The first time my package arrived the mail carrier left it on the porch in one of their plastic containers. Puracy was kind enough to replace it, however the bottle in the second shipment was leaking as well. fNext time I'll order the refill so all should be well. They just need to rethink their packaging.
Very effective with getting stains out. I have two small children, and it can help with infant blow out stains. I use this every time I do laundry. Also very effective for stains around the house as well. Not only does it work well, but it provides a nice smell too.
I have been using this for a couple of months and it's the best around. It's particularly good on protein stains, which can be hard to get rid of. I like that I can use a nonchemical stain remover. I also like that I can use it on colored clothes without worrying about bleaching the colors out.
Since I’ve found Puracy, I’ve consistently used it and consistently produces excellent results. Thank you for an excellent product!