Features of Puracy Stain Remover
- The most powerful laundry stain removal product available, guaranteed
- New and improved fine mist sprayer for better coverage
- Powered by ALL SIX plant-based enzymes (our closest competitor only uses three)
- Developed by doctors, trusted by families everywhere
- Proprietary blend of plant-based cleansers safely remove grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, tomato sauce, cosmetics, pet accidents, dirt, and hundreds of other stains and odors
- Eco-friendly solution pretreats over 800 stains per bottle
- Color-safe formula works great on clothing, linens, carpets, floor mats, car seats, cloth diapers, and other washable fabrics
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- NO sulfates (e.g. SLS, SLES) phosphates, animal by-products, chlorine, bleach, dyes, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, caustics, or optical brighteners
- Biodegradable formula is safe for the environment, gray water, and septic systems
- Never tested on animals and Certified Cruelty Free
- The original hand-drawn artwork on this bottle helps support local artists
- Free & Clear
- 98.95% Natural
Powered by all six plant-based enzymes (our nearest competitor only uses three), Our laundry stain remover is the most powerful product on the market and we guarantee that it will safely remove any fabric stain, odor, & residue in its path.
Enzymes are proven to be the safest, most effective ingredients to remove and eliminate stains and odors. Think of it like this: If stains are the lock, then enzymes are the key.
Our professional strength formula was developed in a lab by a team of Ph.D. chemists with decades of experience working with green formulas. It was then reviewed by a team of MDs to evaluate the overall safety and hypoallergenic designation. And finally, it was tested by parents, athletes, and laundry aficionados (yes, they do exist!) for performance. Using only a couple of sprays, the head-to-head tests have proven that our proprietary blend of plant-based enzymes and natural minerals can clean just as well as petroleum-based competitors.
Our unique formula quickly dislodges stains, eliminates odors, removes residue, and leaves your fabric clean and fresh — and it's a gentle and renewable solution.
Free & Clear
Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Propanediol (Plant-based preservative), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer)
- NORMAL USE: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- TOUGH STAINS: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "Normal Use" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water, saturate a clean cloth with the water. Gently wring, then press into the stain, moving back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the natural stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Always test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.
Tips & Tricks
- For the worst stains imaginable, spray the affected area thoroughly, agitate the area with a soft-bristled brush, and let it soak for 8 hours before laundering. The longer you wait, the more time these stain-fighting enzymes have to penetrate deep within the fibers.
- Consider making stain removal part of your daily routine. When kids settle in to sleep, take a few seconds to spot-treat clothing stains. When clothes are popped into the washing machine later that week, the stains will be gone.
- For wool & silk, don’t let the stain remover sit for more than 1 hour. If the stain persists, however, consider an additional treatment.
The best natural stain remover for impossible stains.
The go-to product for “uh-oh” moments
No more "oh no." We’ve partnered with some of the nation’s leading doctors, laundry experts, & green chemists to create the best natural stain remover in existence. Seriously. With six stain-dissolving, odor-zapping, plant-based enzymes, even the worst stains are lifted quickly & easily.
This stain remover is the BEST! Better than the harsh brands. It got blood out of a towel immediately without having to soak. I haven't yet found a stain that it hasn't worked on.
I love this. It is LITERALLY the only thing I've used that has been able to remove mulberry stains from fabric and I wasn't even trying to remove them. One use and GONE! Incredible!
It truly does wonders for my kids' clothes! I can't think of a stain it hasn't gotten out! I treat my childrens' clothes as investments so I can pass them down. No stains here!
Works like magic the first time.
Gentle on fabrics, dissolves tough stains
No stain is safe – and your fabrics will look like new. Color-safe and non-caustic, Puracy Natural Stain Remover was specifically developed to remove unsightly stains, nasty odors, and discolorations from all types of fabrics.
These tough, plant-derived surfactants and enzymes dislodge (then eradicate) even the most stubborn of stains from the very first moment of application.
Works anytime on anything
If your clothes, carpets, or upholstery can get wet, then it’s safe to use this natural stain remover on it. And no more scrambling for towels and club soda: Even older spills are no match for this powerful enzyme stain remover.
So if you drop Tex-Mex on your dress shirt at noon and can’t treat it until 9pm… the following week? Don’t sweat it. Just spray the stain, let it soak for 15 minutes (or more), and wash it clean. It’s “nacho” stain anymore.
These tough plant-based cleaners eradicate stains from the most infamous of stain-causing ingredients, from A to Z: armpit stains, berries, coffee, dirt, grass, lipstick, makeup, oil, pet accidents, tomato sauce, wine, and hundreds of others.
* See the directions for use.
Use less, save more outfits
You don’t need multiple products to save your favorite outfits: Each 16oz bottle contains enough concentrated stain-fighting power to eradicate over 500 stains.
That’s not only an incredible savings per ounce compared to others out there, but it’s a more effective stain remover. You use less and save more.
Have a particularly messy household with multiple kids or muddy pets? Our 48oz refill pouch tackles 1,500 stains. That saves you considerable money and uses way less plastic & energy -- especially when you reuse your bottle to lower your carbon footprint.
Powered by powerful plant enzymes.
An enzyme for every messy occasion
Plant-based enzymes aren’t some fancy-sounding marketing term. They’re the Earth’s naturally-occurring stain & odor removers. Think of it this way: Every kind of stain is a lock, and for every lock, a key can open it. With all six plant enzymes, Puracy Natural Stain Remover is the skeleton key for all stains.
Enzymes go to work directly targeting each stain and won’t cause bleaching, color fading, or harm to your fabrics. Each enzyme was carefully selected to act as the right tool for the job at hand.
Works on starches found in tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, chocolate, baby food
Works on plant material found in fruit, red wine, watermelon, berries
Works on fats & oils found in lipstick, grease, sweat, dressings
Works on proteins found in grass, blood, meat, eggs, baby formula
Works on thickeners found in ice cream, soup, cosmetics
General purpose cleaner for mud, dirt, dust, & moreSix stain-removing plant enzymes. Nothing else is close.
No more “SemiClean”
In head-to-head comparisons, oxygen bleach (e.g. sodium perborate, sodium percarbonate, hydrogen peroxide) was no match for Puracy Stain Remover.
Oxygen bleach simply doesn’t remove all evidence of the different stains. And because it’s indifferent to the source of each stain, you wind up using more product to do the same job. Plus, it can lead to fading and general wearing of fabrics. Not very fantastic.
No Bad Stuff
Made by Doctors
#1 Best seller
Rated 5 stars
Natural Stain Remover
- stain remover
I've been using this stain remover for over 5 years now. It worked miracles on wine and tomato sauce stains before we had kids, but now I was able to save so much kids' clothes from being thrown out. It helped with food stains, dirt stains, poo stains, urine smell, you name it. Sometimes it doesn't fully remove the stain the first time around if the stain is really potent but spraying it again and waiting to wash for a few hours helps take care of the stain even after it's been in a dryer.
Excellent stain remover.
This product removes even older stains. Very well.
Amazing natural stain remover!
After splurging on a lavender linen dress, it was soiled the first to me I wore it with pink lipstick that fell out of my purse. Someone recommended Puracy so I ordered it immediately. It worked like a charm on the first try in the cold wash cycle!! My new lavender sundress was saved for plenty of summer wear!
Emails I haven’t used it yet, because the spray on the bottle was broken when it arrived at my home
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you received the order in that condition. Kindly send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can rectify this for you as soon as possible. Best, John Puracy Customer Experience
And it is GONE!
A Mystery stain I saw on a shirt after the dryer - The stain came out with this stain remover!!
Natural Stain Remover
This product is terrific. It will take out old stains, as well as new ones!
Hi: I purchased a 100% cotton table cloth that was made in India, which acquired stains during dinner. I’ve used your vaunted Natural Stain Remover a half a dozen times, and followed your stain removal guidelines. The stains are still there. Maybe I should mail the tablecloth to you and let your technicians have a crack at it? Wade Howard
Hi Wade, We appreciate your honest review. We're very sorry to hear of your experience with our Stain Remover. Please send us a message to email@example.com so we can rectify this for you right away. Best, John Puracy Customer Experience
Sorry…did not work for me
Hi! Thank you for your honest review. We are sorry to hear that this didnt work for you. We'd love to get more information on your experience and do stand by our Pure Love Guarantee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look forward to hearing from you.
Natural Stain Remover
I haver only used the stain remover a couple of times. It seems to work on the stain very well. I read other reviews about the sprayer. It is a problem. It only sends out a stream of product, no spray. It doesn't matter the setting that is used. I am going to replace the sprayer and see how it works. Puracy, you need to look into your supplier for these and have it fixed. Thank you for clean products.
Hi, Thank you for your valuable feedback and we are very sorry for the trouble with the sprayers. Our supply team had a hard time sourcing our typical components during the pandemic due to supply chain issues around the world. However, things are getting more consistent and we are working to get new sprayers for future production runs. Please feel free to get in touch with us so we can rectify the issue for you. Best, John Puracy Customer Experience
Works well on odors
I tried this product because I was having trouble getting smells out of soiled bed pads and bedding. It works! It also gets out all the strains it says it will. The only downside for me is that I have a lot of area to spray, and I'd love an alternative way to apply it that takes fewer pumps. Pouring wastes so much, and I haven't seen a good solution to this in the market, but another option would take the stress off my arthritic hands