- NEXT GENERATION FORMULA: Now Featuring Vanilla Absolute (highly concentrated natural extract eliminates amber hue of past formulas without changing aroma), Even Thicker Formula & More Moisturizers
- Safely and effectively clean your hands with the natural power of plants and minerals
- Fortified with Vitamin E, Sea Salt, and Aloe Vera to naturally moisturize and balance your skin
- Developed by Doctors, Trusted by Families Everywhere
- Lavender & Vanilla: French lavender blossoms muddled with aged, imported vanilla beans
- Eco-friendly formula cleans over 576 hands per bottle (over 3000 hands with the refill pouch)
- Refill pouch uses 90% less plastic vs.12-ounce bottle of Puracy Natural Hand Soap
NO sulfates, triclosan, parabens, phosphates, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, TEA, animal by-products, petrochemicals, dyes, or caustics
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- Lavender essential oil provides a naturally antiseptic quality
- Safe for greywater and septic systems
- Never tested on animals
- The original hand-drawn artwork on this package helps support local artists
Puracy Natural Hand Soap is a non-toxic, effective, and versatile cleanser made from plants, minerals, water, and lavender & vanilla essential oils. The biodegradable ingredients were carefully chosen and developed into a premium solution by Puracy, a trusted source for natural and organic, plant-based, child & pet safe, hypoallergenic, and effective household essentials. The proprietary blend of renewable ingredients is safe to use around your family and free from harsh chemicals and fumes. The unique formula leaves no residues and provides a subtle aroma of lavender and vanilla. Our hand soap is tough enough for grease, gentle enough for children, and pure enough to naturally recycle in the environment.
Purified Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Vegetable Glycerin (Plant-Based Skin Softener), Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Citric Acid (Plant-Based Water Softener), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Water Softener), Lavender Essential Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative)
- Wet hands with fresh water and apply soap.
Rub hands together for at least 20 seconds.
Rinse hands thoroughly with fresh water.
- To "unlock" the pump: hand tighten the ribbed collar onto the bottle as tight as you can. While holding the ribbed and smooth collars with one hand, turn the "beak" to the left.
For more information on proper handwashing, visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- How do I get the pump to open?
1) Screw the pump onto the bottle, hand-turning the ribbed collar, to the right (clockwise) as tight as you can. It is very important that it screwed on tight as this allows the “beak” to unlock.
2) Holding the collar and lower base of the pump with one hand and the “beak” with the other, turn the “beak” to the left (counter-clockwise).
3) You will feel the “beak” begin to unscrew. After a couple turns, it will pop up and be ready to use.
Why does the soap look different than the pictures?
Being a natural product without any dyes, there are subtle differences in the ingredients that cause the product to take on individual characteristics. Think of it like when you pick out produce. It may not look the same as last week, but the nutrition levels are still the same. All of our ingredients are chosen from premium sources and tested thoroughly before they arrive in your home.
- How long will this last?
Although individual results will vary, our testing has shown that the 12-ounce bottle will clean 576 hands. Our 64-ounce refill pouch will clean over 3000 hands.