How to use our scalp scrub
Using your fingertips or a scalp brush/massager, work a generous amount into your damp scalp from your hairline to the crown. Massage for 2-3 minutes until the sea salt has dissolved and creamy lather forms. Fully rinse and follow with Puracy Natural Shampoo and Natural Conditioner.
Most hair types: Once a week.
Oily scalps: Once per week and/or between washes.
Dry hair: Biweekly application or as-needed.
Who doesn't want thicker, more luxurious hair? You need to get to the "root" of things – and Puracy Exfoliating Scalp Shampoo is the first step in your natural hair care routine. Packed with essential amino acids, gentle exfoliants, and hydrating plant extracts, our biochemists have created the best scalp scrub to gently exfoliate, improve blood flow, and promote healthy hair growth.
Just like every other Puracy product, our Natural Exfoliating Scalp Shampoo works incredibly well without sulfates, parabens, gluten, artificial fragrances, dyes, phthalates, PEGs, formaldehyde, dimethicone, silicones, triclosan, animal by-products, and cocamidopropyl betaine.
Why our Natural Scalp Scrub is so exceptional
When your hair follicles have got excess product, dead skin cells, and oil build-up, it can cause unwanted reactions like dandruff, itching, and breakouts. That's why our pH-balanced, 99.3% natural formula utilizes plant-based ingredients that gently exfoliate and increase blood flow while controlling sebum production.
Safe for all hair types & textures
Our biochemists and hair care experts were tasked with formulating the best natural scalp scrub – and they did exactly that! From curly to colored to chemically treated, this sulfate-free scalp exfoliator gently removes build-up and reveals gorgeous tresses.
Natural ingredients that work
We're here to prove that plant-based ingredients work just as well as their alternatives – and they keep sensitive skin happy and healthy. This powerhouse blend does exactly that:
- Himalayan sea salt: A deep-cleaning, gentle exfoliant that removes build-up without stripping moisture from skin. It's also an antibacterial ingredient that's naturally rich in magnesium (which can help to reduce acne and inflammation).
- Coco glycinate: This coconut-based cleanser is safe for sensitive skin and the ideal sulfate replacement. Softening, non-irritating, and ultra-lathering – what's not to love?
- Prodew 500: Keratin relies on amino acids to maintain hair health. From threonine's role in collagen production to arginine's support of blood circulation, this powerful blend of 10 amino acids hydrates, reduces inflammation, and helps rebuild collagen levels.
- Peppermint leaf oil: Peppermint oil treats inflammation and increases blood circulation (which can lead to greater hair growth and density). Plus, that tingling sensation is a fantastic way to start your day!
- Sodium salicylate: Struggling with scalp and skin inflammation? Salicylic acid is great at penetrating congested follicles and pores, breaking down impurities, and leading to better hair growth and shine.
Sodium Chloride, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Laurate, Cocamide MIPA, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Oleate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, L-Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Pyridoxine, Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Natural Fragrance, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid