Features of Puracy Carpet Cleaner
- Clinical grade, natural ingredients rapidly remove stains, soils, and odors from carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other washable fabrics.
- This is the best natural carpet and upholstery shampoo on the market.
- Works with a carpet cleaning machine or by hand.
- Safe on any washable surface that your child or pet comes in contact with.
- Industry-leading 4x concentrated formula reduces plastic, water, and energy waste by more than 75%
- Low foaming, fast-acting formula.
- Fresh Citrus scent: Sun-ripened citrus provides a long-lasting, fresh reminder that your home is clean.
- Developed by doctors, tested by professionals, trusted by parents everywhere
- Naturally-derived, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- NO sulfates (e.g. SLS, SLES), phosphates, animal by-products, chlorine, bleach, dyes, petrochemicals, caustics, synthetic fragrances, or optical brighteners.
- Safe for gray water and septic systems.
- Never tested on animals and Certified Cruelty Free.
- The original hand-drawn artwork on this bottle helps support local artists
- 99.36% natural formula.
Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo is a revolutionary plant-based carpet cleaner. Developed by doctors and powered by concentrated plant-based enzymes, we guarantee this product will safely clean any carpet, rug, or washable fabric you put in its path – all while being 100% biodegradable and family-approved.
Our unique blend tackles hundreds of different stains, residues, odors, and spots without bleaching or discoloring fabrics. You can also use it with a carpet cleaning machine or by hand.
Our professional strength formula was developed in a lab by a team of Ph.D. chemists with decades of experience working with green formulas. They passed the formula to a team of MDs for safety evaluation, then the final seal of performance approval came from parents and carpet cleaning professionals.
With just 1 oz. of cleaner per 100 oz. of water, head-to-head tests have proven that our blend of plants and minerals can clean as well as competitor products that are packed with petroleum-based chemicals.
Purified water (Aqua, eau), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Octyl dimethyl amine oxide (Plant-based cleanser), Lauramine oxide (Coconut-based cleanser), Tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (Plant-derived water softener), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Coco-glucoside (Coconut-based cleanser), Glyceryl oleate (Plant-based skin softener), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Pink grapefruit essential oil, Zinc ricinoleate (Natural mineral-based odor removal agent)
- Solution Ratio: 1 oz. of cleaner per 100 oz. of water.
- Pre-treat tough stains and pet accidents with Puracy Natural Stain Remover.
- Machines: Add hot tap water to clean water tank, add cleaner, gently shake. Dilute 1:4 in the soap compartment OR 1:100 in the large tank if it doesn't have a soap compartment. After shampooing, use hot tap water in clean water tank to rinse cleaner from surface.
- By Hand: Mix warm water and cleaner in a bucket. Soak a clean cloth in bucket and gently agitate affected area. Repeat steps using fresh warm water and a clean towel to remove any cleaner from surface.
Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo
Best Carpet Shampoo EVER!
Excited to try!
I haven’t tried this yet on any serious stains yet but it smells great and I’m very happy knowing that the ingredients won’t harm my toddler or dog!
Best Carpet Cleaner Ever
This is the best. No chemicals and no residues. Love it.
Great Smell, Ok on Stains
I bought this to use by hand, not in a machine, on rugs and my couch. I tested it compared to a couple of other stain brands including the Grove brand. It smelled great and sprayed on great but didn't seem to remove the stain as well as the other ones. I will keep using and maybe try leaving on a little longer or mixing a little more in but the first impression was that it wasn't as good as some of the others but also not the worst.
Great carpet cleaner!
We have 3 dogs, so we are constantly trying to keep our house (and rugs!) clean. This cleaner is effective to get all the dirt and grime out, while being gentle enough for our designer rugs. We love it!! Also love knowing it’s ingredients are safe for our dogs and toddler.
I love it especially that its all natural and no harmful chemicals will definitely order more thank you
Love this product! Perfect for kitty accidents! Plus, it’s safe for pets. It’s a win win!
I mixed this up with water into a glass spray bottle based on the directions given. We’ve been using this as our carpet cleaner for spot treatments and it’s been great. Working wonders on pet messes too. We’re a Puracy household!
It’s ok but it leaves marks behind after it dries.
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for your review! I'm sorry this product did not work well for you. I'd like to make this right and get more information about your experience. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Best, Ivy Customer Experience @ Puracy
I normally don't take the time to write a review with my busy life. I was meaning to write this one for awhile but somehow didn't find the time or forgot. I have 2 dogs plus a cat and this is the best carpet cleaner i have ever used, The stuff designed for pets doesn't even come close to comparing to this. I have older carpeting and it really needed to get cleaned. I first sprayed the spots with the stain removal (awesome product by the way) and then cleaned my carpets. Wow!!!! Impressed!! Not only did it clean but made them feel soft and look new. My only regret is I didn't take before and after pictures so you could see for yourself how awesome this product is, Was thinking of replacing my carpets BUT thanks to the cleaning ability of this product I will get alot more wear out of my carpet. So it saved me a lot of money. Puracy you did an awesome job with the formula you used for this product. PS I love all the puracy products I have tried. Love the fact that the scents are light and refreshing and don't make my house smell like a perfume parlour like some of the natural cleaners i have tried. I tell everyone about you. A Loyal Fan
This is without the best carpet shampoo I have ever used. It got my carpets scrupulously clean. It took out stains without pretreating. I was thoroughly impressed. I love how concentrated the product is. It took an ounce and a half for my machine which cleaned 200 square feet of carpet. This product will forever be my carpet cleaner of choice.